I'm a big fan of beaches. I'm lucky enough to live in NZ where the beach is 5 minutes drive away. What I love more than beahces, though, is the sound of beaches in music. Whether it's waves, wind, you name it.
This pack has 6 different field recordings. What I love most about this particular pack is the diversity in sound. There's recordings of heavy waves, gentle waves, strong wind, birds and bushes.
What's in this pack?
- Birds, bushes, and waves probably my favorite from the pack. It's like an all-in-one nature sounds deal.
- Boats shifting in the wind - this one sounds a lot deeper than the rest and would work well in a breakdown.
- Gentle waves - a HUGE amount of sound design potential in this one. Not only does it sound great by itself, but chuck it through a vocoder and you could get some interesting sounds!
- Stronger waves another favorite of mine which I'm sure I'll be using.
- Waves & rocks - a lot harsher than the rest, yet definitely usable. This one has a lot of high-frequency content and could be used as an alternative for white noise.
- Wind blustering grass - sick of waves? Listen to the sound of strong wind flowing through grass.