ModeAudio has released Diamond Web Deep House Loops, a new sample pack featuring WAV & MIDI loops and one shot drum samples aimed at modern music productions.
The collection is split into 3 main folders:
- Diamond Web Loops:
- Bass 17 basslines with a clean sound, they will sit well in any mix;
- Drum Fills 12 loops in total, a suite of earth-shaking drum breaks expertly spiced with a subtle reverb;
- Drums the drum carnaval continues with 24 stereoized drum loops assorted with insane percussions and full of rhythm;
- Keys & Instruments contains burning arps, pianos on steroids, haunting rhodes and distorted mallets (13 loops);
- Percussions a surprising collection of 12 unusual percussion loops created with found sounds;
- SFX & Textures 15 sound effects and textures ranging from sweeps to drops, lifting sounds and sidechained sonic booms;
- Synths 27 loops showcasing sweet arps, retro-flavoured synth lines, distorted piano parts with an orchestral feel, long pads stealing the stereo room and underwater leads.
- Drum Samples:
- Hi Hats 19 one shot hat samples filtered and processed from found sounds;
- Kicks 12 boomy samples ranging from distorted subs to bold and in-your-face shots, long drops to flat and classic kicks;
- Rims & Percussion 9 crispy hits, woody rims, layered claps, metallic hits and more;
- Snares & Claps lazy snare-claps mutations, full claps, long and persistent snares (10 samples in total).
- MIDI Loops you have control over basslines, drum fills, drum loops, keys and instruments, percussions and synths. Just open any MIDI file and add your synth, make any changes you want, add some variations and youre good to go! This folder is a great addition for those who want to see whats under the hood.
Diamond Web Deep House Loops is an original release and what makes it different is its leitmotif - a surprising and maybe unique approach to modern EDM, this time with some vintage influences and with a decent dose of dementia - asking the producers who use it to leave some blood and sweat on the altar of their creations!
Dangerous for superficial musicians and a bold producers best pal!