Quite similar to the Fields pack, but containing a lot more rain and wind. I actually really like this pack despite how depressing rain and wind sound, and I know for a fact I'll be using it in some of my tracks.
- Drips after rain - some lovely mid-high-frequency stuff here that would work great as a background element over the whole song or in the intro or breakdown.
- Leaves falling in heavy wind - this one's quite harsh but would work well as a substitute for white noise.
- Twigs falling in heavy wind - similar to the recording prior, yet less aggressive and more applicable in a track. One of my favorites from this pack.
- Tree creaking and leaves rustling in wind - this one would work great as a filler sound with a touch of EQ and sidechain compression.
- Wind in branches - I might as well sample what's going on outside right now! But why would I when there's already a great quality recording of it?
- Wind in trees + birds - I really like this one. A lot of dynamics, a lot of parts to choose from.
The woodland pack is a close second for me behind coasts. I strongly recommend this one.